Stadium Shocks, Custom Shocks, 740 TR
$908.00 (includes shipping from factory)
These custom shocks include the following;
- Spring preload adjustable
- Synchronised rebound and compression damping adjustable
- Thermostatic system
- Individually custom build for rider/application
- Fully serviceable/repairable/convertible
- High pressure nitrogen charged
- Progressive or linear springs
These are to be ordered custom, please email us the following information to get your set;
1. Rider's weight
2. Is the bike for racing or leisure riding
3. Has the shock position been modified from standard? If so how?
4. New sizes of bushings, if changed.
5. Year/Make/Model and provide a side picture of the bike
About Stadium Suspension Technologies Ltd.
(Made in Canada)
Stadium suspension technologies ltd. is an extension of Stadium SARL founded Europe in 1983. Initially specialized in suspension work for African rallies like Paris to Dakar, MX, Enduro, and car rally, the company applied since then its knowledge and experience to a variety of activities.
Located now in Canada in a aircraft manufacturing area, is a privileged location to have access to the finest high tech facilities and human resources in the world.
Those are the standards we hold in are products and services believing that customer satisfaction is key to reputation. Stadium has, year after year contributed to develop the vehicles you race and ride every week. Our constant evolving technologies and product allowed many top racer to conquer many Championships in various disciplines and countries, year after year. This explains why we are often requested to work with manufacturers, universities and factory racers do develop prototypes and various projects.
Our staff is committed to motorsports as they are also racers, riders, adventurers and drivers. Being on the field weekly keeps us in constant contact with the newest features, vehicles and needs. It also means we know that fast and effective service is key to achievement as we apply this philosophy for all of our customers.
Have a good ride!